Friday, September 5, 2008

Cream on the bum-bum!


Anyone who knows Rachel, knows that the girl goes non-stop! It's one thing after another. She is so much like her big brother Ryan was when he was her age. She definitely keeps me running, which isn't so easy these last few weeks of my pregnancy, ugggh!! Her latest antic included a tube of Lansinoh ointment that I purchased in preparation for the new baby. I was practicing the piano and heard her yell something from her bedroom. I'm thinking..."wasn't she just on the couch watching Between the Lions"? Anyway, I headed to her bedroom only to find that she had locked the door. Not a good sign! I got a key and went in to find her standing in the baby's crib with the opened tube of Lansinoh and she was looking quite shiny and her room stunk to high heaven (hence the locked door-she likes to hide to poo-poo). She then wiped her fingers on her backside and said "i put cream on the bum-bum! First this cream is for soreness from breastfeeding (not for bottoms) and second she was wiping it on her pants, not her bare bum (which of course is a good thing considering she was poopy). It's a good thing that she is so darn cute and has the sweetest smile, cause i tell you what...that's the only thing that saved the girl, hahaha! I only wish I had thought to take a picture of her while she was so nice and shiny!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

i absolutely love to read the things you write about your son ryan and what he has written and the pics. are awesome. I hope and pray that my sons will make the choice one day to become missionaries.there is not a whole lot that will bring tears to my eyes ,but to see a missionary on his mission and the spirit that follows him. I see and can read that when I look at your blog.sooo great.

Kristen said...

Oh, Marie!!! I can totally picture the mess you found. And that Lansinoh cream isn't cheap, is it? I agree about the cuteness factor. It's saved mine more than once too. :)

Kristin said...

Too funny! I can't believe how much she has grown!