Thursday, August 28, 2008

I guess all missionaries look alike :)

Last night we were at church for the Cub Scout Pack meeting and I took Rachel out of the meeting to get her a drink from the water fountain. The missionaries were standing in the hallway with their white shirts, ties, nametags and backpacks and Rachel saw them. She immediately pointed to the tall one and said "Ryan". I just started laughing. I had to explain to the missionaries that her big brother "Ryan" is also serving a mission and that we have shown her his picture quite a bit since she was just a baby so that she would know who he is when he comes home. I can't believe he has less than 6 months. I can't wait for him to come home. He left on his mission when Rachel was four months old and will come home to Jacob Isaac who will be four months old. Weird! Here's the picture she always sees of Ryan. It's my desktop picture.

No comments: