Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

OH MY GOSH! What an awesome book! I predicted to a friend of mine after I finished the 3rd book that Bella would get pregnant. I guess being a mom of almost 8, I really wanted her character to be able to experience that human aspect. My friend and I discussed it and were just not quite sure how it could happen. Stephanie Meyer is amazing and didn't let me down! I won't say anymore for those of you who haven't read it yet. I can't wait for the movie in December. If you're planning on attending the opening night, let me know. Maybe we can get enough people to fill an entire theatre and have it all to ourselves.

2 comments:

The Big Sister said...

I'm so excited to read it- but my mom forgot to bring it when she came so now I have to wait till a copy comes available at the library- I'm like #200 on the list...
Miss you guys!

Shannon @ Lifelong Impressions said...

I just found your blog.... Yay! I'll have to come back and read later though. If I don't go to sleep it will be mom with no patience tomorrow.