Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog Bandwagon

Okay...so I decided to finally jump on the blog bandwagon. I have blog addresses for several friends and although I don't have time to peruse them very often, when I do, they're so cool. What a neat way to stay in touch. So...now you can keep up with the Edmund's! I can't say how up-to-date it will be because the kids are out of school for the summer and shortly after they go back we will welcome Jacob to our family. I'm pretty sure I won't have a lot of down time to play with my blog and I don't really know what I'm doing anyway. Oh well...I guess you get to see the work in progress.

3 comments:

rocknbrocks said...

Yeah! Glad you got your blog going! Great family photo!

Our Crazy Happy Family said...

Welcome to the blog bandwagon! It's addicting :)

Amanda said...

Hey Marie Love your blog, it's so pretty. You look like a pro already. I love the first song, Neal has sung that song to Emmy since she was a baby. Your family photo is really good.